About Frank Bria
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN, TOGETHER!
An entrepreneurial veteran with high-tech and financial services experience, Frank has helped businesses grow on 4 continents. In addition to marketing and selling himself, he has worked with numerous firms to help them achieve their market penetration goals.
He knows what works and what doesn’t.
Frank has captured the strategies of the successfully positioned business to help you with yours. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona and is the father to 3 beautiful daughters.
Enough About Me..What About You?
Is Your Service Business Ready to Scale?
3 Symptoms to Watch For
- Your business has hit a revenue barrier and you can’t get through it no matter how hard you try. If you try to generate more revenue it ends up costing you just as much money (if not more).
- You have no more time; you can’t take vacations (without your phone) and can’t spend time with friends, family, and your hobbies.
- Your income is “feast or famine.” Good months are followed by disastrous bad months – no clients, no leads, no income. You can’t service your clients effective AND sell at the same time. So when your projects are up, the pipeline is dry.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then it’s probably time for you to scale.
I can help.
I help service-based companies scale by offering training, coaching, and one-on-one strategy work. I’ve also written about the topic.
Depending on your situation, I can help you in different ways.
- If your company generates over $500k in annual revenue, consider joining our mentorship program, HTP Ascend.
- If your company generates between $100k – $500k in annual revenue, consider joining our starter program, HTP Arise.
- If you’re just looking and want to see what a scaled business would look like for you, consider reading my book: Scale. You can pick up a copy of the digital, paperback, hardcover, or audiobook here.